The pulse of the party is its' theme.







Tuesday, June 21, 2011

Harley Davidson Fathers Day



Geez, where have I been?

It has been awhile since I have posted anything on here. Guess I was too wrapped up with my event planning classes to actually plan any events!

Have not done much. Have to dig up some photos from my nieces first birthday. I didn't host it, but it was a cute UP Balloon theme.

So, I had some family over for a little Fathers Day BBQ the other day. My dad is all about Harley Davidson. The night before the BBQ, I was kind of feeling bad for not putting as much effort into my get togethers lately. Then, as I was wrapping yet another Harley Davidson gift, I noticed the logo and thought it would be cute to turn the logo in to a Fathers Day message for my Pops. Not bad for a last minute idea! Just some poster board, craft letters and some markers.

No comments:

Post a Comment