The pulse of the party is its' theme.







Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Where's My Daughter?, A Waldo Halloween




Not really a post for a party idea, but I wanted to share my daughters costume from this past Halloween. Being in college, the girls tend to still want to look like girls in their costumes, but not too goofy. As most college age kids do, she waited till it came down to the wire. We tossed out the "Where's Waldo?" idea, as it seemed simple. Only thing is.....most of the costumes you can buy are for men and we didn't want her looking like a guy. We came up with our own version. I just ordered the hat and glasses on-line. We found a stripped shirt and socks as well, and she was ready to go. I think she looks pretty darn cute!

1 comment:

  1. I love this! Do you remember where you got the shirt and hat??

    ReplyDelete